Happy Christmas Day 2021: Wishes, Status, Quotes & Sayings – 25 December! Christmas Day is a Christian holiday and that was celebrated on 25 December every year all over the world. This day is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ. In some countries, this day is celebrated as a holiday but in some countries, it is not. On this day, worshipers of Jesus Christ decorate their homes, offices, and other places of work in a variety of ways.
In addition, on this day, they organize various events and exchange various gifts with each other. On this occasion, they enjoy singing a variety of songs, especially the birthday song of Jesus.
It is especially enjoyable when children receive a variety of gifts from their family, friends, and Santa Cruz. People greet their loved ones with Happy Christmas Day 2021 cards. Celebrating this day deepens the relationship between people as they try to please each other by inviting each other on that day etc.
Christmas 10 Songs of All Time:
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- Fairytale of New York – The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl
- Merry Christmas Everyone – Shaken’ Stevens
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas every day – Wizz
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band-Aid
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublė
- Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
- All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Step Into Christmas – Elton John
Happy Christmas Day 2021 Quotes:
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year…” ~Thomas Tusser
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas…” ~ Charles Dickens
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand..” ~Dr. Seuss
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!…” ~Andrew Johnson
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone…”~Charles M. Schulz
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends…”~Margaret Thatcher
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree…” ~Roy L. Smith
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight…” ~Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much…”~Henry David Thoreau
- “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness…” ~Mo Rocca
- “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value…”~Charles Dudley Warner
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas…”~Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas Day is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart…”~Washington Irving
- “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day…”~Helen Steiner Rice
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoe and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. It’s the most wonderful time of the year…”~Eddie Pola and George Wyle
Happy Merry Christmas Messages 2021:
- In this Christmas season, may you spend it in the enjoyment of the message of love, hope, and peace on earth? Wishing you a blessed Christmas my dear friend Happy Merry Christmas 2021…
- I feel so thankful for having a wonderful friend like you, wishing you all the goodies of the holidays and the coming year Happy Merry Christmas 2021…
- Look through your window at the starry Christmas night and make a wish,
May these holidays bring you lots of beauty, love, and happiness!
Happy Merry Christmas 2021
- Wishing you something special and magical, falling directly into your hands.
Wishing you the snow and the sun, making you smile.
Endless love and joy, making you happy.
Merry Christmas Day 2021
- I wish that Christmas stars throw light on the road of new opportunities, giving great ideas,
bringing people together for meaningful work. Happy Merry Christmas 2021…
- The night of dreams and hopes.
It’s Christmas, coming into our homes.
This night is just like a starry fairy tale.
Merry Christmas Day 2021…
- Hey friend! May sadness in your life be replaced with unending joy and happiness! Smile my dear, for the season of Christmas, is finally here! Here is a wish for a Merry Christmas!
- I wish that love, prosperity, and well-being be with you and your dear ones not only during the Christmas season but all year long…
- Christmas is a time to cherish our loved ones, bringing true happiness to our lives. Merry Christmas 2021 everyone…
- My dear friend, may this joyous day bring you happiness and tranquility, good luck, and well-being. Happy Merry Christmas 2021!
- It is December –
The month of snow and candles,
Songs and decorations,
Cheerful mood, joy, and love….
Wishing you a lovely Christmas season…
- Do you know what I do when it’s freezing cold?
I am thinking of someone warm and sunny like you.
My precious friend, I‘m sending you a big tight hug
And wish you a Happy Merry Christmas 2021…
Why people celebrate Christmas Day 2021?
December 25 is celebrated worldwide as the birthday of Jesus Christ. Some countries again observe this day on 7th January. The reason for such disagreement is that there is no history of the infancy of Jesus Christ. It comes from the old English “Cristes maesse”, or the mass of Christ. This day was likely the Christmas date of December 25 was chosen to offset the Pagan celebrations of Saturnalia and Natalis Invicti.
Another reason was the northern hemisphere begin to grow longer on that day. Christmas Day is celebrated in different forms in different countries including Teutonic, Celtic, Roman, West Asian, and Christmas Day 2021.
According to tradition, Christmas is celebrated in different ways in different countries. The mistletoe is a commonly used Christmas decoration. Somewhere people who meet under a hanging mistletoe are obliged to kiss. Mistletoe has traditional pagan associations. On that day Images of baby Jesus, the Christmas star, and other symbols associated with the religious meaning of Christmas have been seen.
What’s Open or Closed?
Since this day is considered a public holiday, all government institutions are open on this day. However, Government offices, educational institutions, many businesses, and post offices are closed on this day. But in that case, if you want to travel somewhere, you need to contact the travel agency.