Happy Inauguration Day 2022… Inauguration Day is the one day in which the new president of the United States officially takes over the office of president. Inauguration Day is also known as First Inauguration. The swearing-in of the President of the United States and his administration is considered to be the beginning of a four-year presidential term. During this ceremony, the newly-presumed president takes the Presidential oath of office after being sworn by the Vice President of the United States and other chief executive officers of states.
Inauguration Day is also celebrated with pomp and shows in the several following cities across the nation. Inauguration Day parades are a great way to celebrate the day with family and friends. Inauguration Day Parade is organized by the local town or city and a grand parade is normally organized by the national monument like the US Capitol. Inauguration Day Processional should start at 11 a.m. and the ceremony should end by the end of the ceremony. Inauguration Day parades highlight the historical accomplishments and political perspectives of both the incoming and outgoing Presidents.
Happy Inauguration Day Processional involves hundreds of thousands of people, some waving the American flag, others carrying placards, while others walk in front of the reviewing stand. Inauguration Day is not just about the swearing-in ceremonies. A major part of Inauguration Day is the grandeur of Washington D. C., the historical monuments and buildings that make up the capital city. It is also important to note that the west front of the U.S. Capitol, known as the National Mall, is the most popular place for Inauguration Day parades. Some people prefer to participate in the Inauguration Day Ceremony in Washington while others choose to go to the west front of the capitol for the official ceremony.
Inauguration Day Quotes 2022:
- “A goodbye – we love you. We’ll be back in some form…” – Trump
- “I give you my word: I will always level with you. I will defend the constitution. I will defend our democracy. I will defend America…” – Biden
- “And this I promise you: We will be judged, you and I, by how we resolve these cascading crises of our era. We will rise to the occasion…” – Biden
- “America has been tested, and we’ve come out stronger for it. We will repair our alliances and engage with the world once again…” – Biden
- “Have a good life. We will see you soon…” – President Donald Trump, during his farewell address
- “We see the first woman in American history elected to the national office, Vice President Kamala Harris. Don’t tell me things can’t change…” – Biden
- “Today, on this January day, my whole soul is in this. Bringing America together, uniting our people, uniting our nation. And I ask every American to join me in this cause…” – Biden
- “A cry for racial justice, some 400 years in the making, moves us. The dream of justice for all will be deferred no longer…” – Biden
- “We’ll press forward with speed and urgency, for we have much to do in this winter of peril and significant possibility…” – Biden
- “Have we become too jaded, too accustomed to the ritual of the passing of the torch of democracy to truly appreciate this moment? I think not…” – Klobuchar
The Inauguration Day Ceremony marks the official beginning of Barack Obama’s administration. Inauguration Day is considered to be the beginning of the presidential term in the United States of America and officially marks the day when George Washington was sworn into office as the first President of the United States of America. The official beginning of President Obama’s term as President of the United States has also been termed as the Inauguration Day.
Inauguration Day 2022
Since 17 1989, there have been different ceremonies held as a mark of Inauguration Day. In the early days of Inauguration Day, marchers usually gather on the Mall just before dawn and walk to the White House where they can celebrate the day with a barbecue dinner and listen to speeches made by the former and current Presidents. In the last few decades, there has been a movement to have the Inauguration Day ceremony moved indoors instead of on the Mall.
In modern times, Happy Inauguration Day is celebrated in a more traditional manner as it is seen as a joyful time for the people of the United States and for the American president, whose role is represented by the first president of the United States of America, George Washington. Two granddaughters of George Washington are today celebrating their hundredth and fortieth anniversaries. In this case, they are taking the place of their mothers who were today known as Mrs. Seward.
Today, the Inauguration Day parade is formed by hundreds of thousands of people who participate in a long-planned procession from the Capitol Building to the White House. In the Inauguration Day parade, the first President of the United States of America is honored along with the first Vice President of the United States and every president after that. In some parts of New York, there is a Grand jury in session to determine if there should be a trial for Richard Nixon.