Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes 2022 – Messages, Status & Sayings! A sweet Valentine’s Quote is one way to make your sweetie’s day. For many, thinking of creative and cute messages can be a difficult task, however, there’s no need to fear! We’ve gathered quotes from some of the greatest minds of romance, perfect for expressing your feelings this Valentine’s Day 2022 Poems.
Whether you’re searching for something light-hearted or romantic, these Valentine’s Day quotes will help you elevate your message.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes 2022 – Messages, Status & Sayings
- “Being married is like having somebody permanently in your corner. It feels limitless, not limited.”- Gloria Steinem
- “There’s no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love.”- Reese Witherspoon
- “I will love you my whole life. You and no other.”- Braveheart
- “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.”- Meet Joe Black
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes 2022
- “If you work through the tough times, the respect and love that you feel deepens.”- U.S. President Barack Obama
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”- Dr. Seuss
- “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.”- Elton John (Your Song)
- “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard, Author
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”- William Shakespeare
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- Roses are red, violets are blue, can I treat you tonight to something from Deliveroo?
- We may not have been able to walk down the aisle, but I can’t wait until I’m married to you!
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson, Author